Shop at the ReStore
Tuesday – Saturday
10am to 6pm
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
The ReStore is located on the West side of Ann Arbor off of Jackson Road. Aprill Drive runs South off of Jackson and is closest to the intersection of Jackson and Wagner.
About the ReStore
The ReStore is open five days a week for Shopping, Donating and Volunteering. Our inventory is comprised primarily of donations from residents and businesses of new and gently used items. from the area. This helps keeps items from ending up in landfills.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Debit Cards. Purchases can also be made over the phone with a credit card by calling (734) 822-1530. You can also text us at (734) 276-0599.
Check Us Out On Facebook!
Like us on Facebook and you will receive updates on new arrivals and sales at the ReStore. You can also scroll through the list to the right to see some of our newly arrived merchandise. Remember, you can always call the ReStore to request a hold on an item. We are happy to hold items for you until 4:00pm on the same day.
You can also purchase items from the comfort of your home! To make a purchase over the phone with a credit card, please call us at (734) 822-1530 or call/text (734) 276-0599. The ReStore accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express!
Follow us on Facebook at
Ann Arbor Habitat Re-Store and Receive Daily Updates on New Arrivals and Sales!
(Scroll over box for more posts)
How to Shop at the ReStore
Shopping at the ReStore is easy! Our friendly and helpful staff is ready to help you find whatever you need from the smallest door hinge to a complete kitchen set. Much of our inventory can be seen daily on our Facebook page. Our inventory changes regularly and often, so there’s always something new to see!
Making a Purchase
- Items can also be purchased over the phone with a credit card. Call (734) 822-1530 or (734) 276-0599
- Purchased items can remain in the store for up to three days.
- The ReStore is not responsible for items that are not picked up at the time of purchase.
- Items not picked up within three days will be returned to the sales and the customer will receive a store credit. We do not give refunds for merchandise that is not picked up.
- Veterans and Active Service Military receive a 10% discount on purchases
- The ReStore does not accept deposits
- The ReStore does not offer layaway
- Items can be returned within two weeks of purchase for STORE CREDIT only
- STORE CREDIT is good for 90 days
- STORE CREDIT cannot be used at other Habitat for Humanity ReStores
- You must have your original receipt at the time of return
Placing an Item on Hold
- Items can be held until 4:00pm on the same day
- After 4:00pm, the item is returned to the sales floor and is available to customers for purchase
- Items cannot be held overnight